Saturday, April 11, 2009

Birthday Time!

So, it's my birthday tomorrow. The big 2-1! And....it is also Easter. But first and foremost, my birthday. Since tomorrow is a holiday, my celebration is going to be low key. Me and my boyfriend, going out for chinese, maybe a movie. Then we're gonna get down to the partyin on Monday. Me and a whole bunch of my people's are gonna go out for drinks and appetizers at our local Applebee's. Most important rule though: I am not getting drunk. When I get drunk, I puke, and that is not fun at all. Applebee's has this Red Apple Sangria, and it looks to die for, so I think I am gonna have one of those. So, to all of you out there that are celebrating Easter, have a good one and enjoy your ham, while I mow down on some Cashew Chicken. To the big 2-1, Here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday tomorrow dear gril and thank you for following my blog.....now I'm going to follow yours :)
    21 you say? I remember that one.....I think anyway. I'm sure that you will have a fantastic day and Chinese sounds really good.
    Won't you join our group for Friday Shoot-Outs? I'd love to see your world.....Michigan right?
    Please consider it.......we have a great time and it's all about individual expression.
    (Okay, I'm going to totally agree about puking when you're drunk.......sucks no?? Ewwwww....then that hangover business. That's that all about??)
    Happy Easter to you, hope you get a chocolate bunny and.......

    Steady On my dear
    Reggie Girl

    ReplyDelete